Saturday 16 February 2008

Let she who has a flawless horse cast the first shoe




One of the other liveries keeps commenting on Max's size, calling him a "fat pony", telling me that he just keeps getting "rounder", and today, she went right for his belly, like it’s some kind of funny joke.

Well, Max and I think it’s rude.

“Oh, Max! Just look at your FAT BELLY!”

“Oh, lady! Just look at the BIG HOOFPRINT ON YOUR ARSE!”

That’s what.

Photo is my fat pony and the Ent looking at alpacas on our walk this morning.

1 comment:

CowMaster said...

The pony doesn't look fat in that photograph, even if the view is from behind.

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
The diary of a young horse and a not quite so young novice. What happens when you decide to return to riding after years away from it and suddenly find yourself buying a horse, and a very young horse at that? Who teaches who?