Monday 3 March 2008

Look Mum! No cavities!

Max had the equine dentist today, and hurrah, all is well! He was good as gold, and no trouble with his pearly whites, so we're done for another year.

I arrived at his box this afternoon with a cheery "Are you happy to see me, sweetpea?"

Emphatic head nod.

"Did you see the dentist?"

Another emphatic head nod.

"Did you like the dentist?"

Big ol' head shake. Apparently not.

Then a voice from the yard, "Wow! did you train him to do that?"

"Nah, we're just talkin'."

2 comments:

CowMaster said...

I want to shower you with sugar lumps
And ride you over...fences
I want to polish your hooves every single day
And bring you to the horse... dentist

maczona said...

Ah, My Lovely Horse! You're a pony no more, Running around with a man on your back, like a train in the night...

Where would we be without Father Ted?

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
The diary of a young horse and a not quite so young novice. What happens when you decide to return to riding after years away from it and suddenly find yourself buying a horse, and a very young horse at that? Who teaches who?