Wednesday 2 January 2008

Hunt? What Hunt?

Yard wore me completely out today. The "day" horses went out really early yesterday, and came back in early too (because of the Hunt) so the boxes were diabolical. They were skipped out, of course (that happens routinely) but even so...

Was very pleased today to hear that Max was totally non-plussed by the hunting events yesterday.

Max wasn't bothered by the lorries, the strange, excited horses, or the mad vibe from his yard mates, either.

I know my boy has watched many a hunt go by from the field, but apparently he was a little pocket of calm in the midst of mayhem.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
The diary of a young horse and a not quite so young novice. What happens when you decide to return to riding after years away from it and suddenly find yourself buying a horse, and a very young horse at that? Who teaches who?