Friday 30 November 2007

Where's a young man meant to look?

Today, I took Max in to the school for some long-lining. He was a real star again, I even got him on a smaller circle so that I could pretty much stay at a walk while he trotted around me. I've never been able to get him to do that before, but he's getting so good with his aids and directions, that we had a pretty good go at it today! I ended up cutting our session short because he was doing so well, and it's lots of concentrating for him when there are new things.

The reason for my not wanting to run after him on the lines in the school was that I was doing it, and my jeans fell down around me knees! I knew they were loose, but I didn't think they'd actually come down!

"Mum! I can see your arse! Good God! Cover yourself up before somebody sees you!"

Peeing it down with rain this afternoon and this evening. It's meant to be a nice day tomorrow and then rainy again after that. Too bad it's not a day for riding Max, because I'm doing six hours on the yard. Still, I think I'd rather be working in dry sunny weather than in pouring rain, which is what Sunday will be.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
The diary of a young horse and a not quite so young novice. What happens when you decide to return to riding after years away from it and suddenly find yourself buying a horse, and a very young horse at that? Who teaches who?