Tuesday 18 December 2007

All at sea

Man, I've got bad vertigo today... Yard work was torture, and I actually fell over in Max's box trying to get his rug off. I was bent down to undo the belly clasps, and I just lost it and fell over in the straw.

"Ahem. My bed, mum. No sharesies. Oh… Oh! Are you OK? Shall I breathe on you and ruffle up your hair with my whiskery lips? There! Polo?"

Needless to say, no work with Max today - didn't feel I'd be safe for him, even to just go for a walk. Certainly no riding, and no way watching him go round me in a circle in the school. Just bloomin' good grooming session and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
The diary of a young horse and a not quite so young novice. What happens when you decide to return to riding after years away from it and suddenly find yourself buying a horse, and a very young horse at that? Who teaches who?