Monday 3 December 2007

Where's my hooligan?

Today was a busy day , and I left the yard to go do a bit of shopping.

Came back to the yard hoping to do something with Max in the school. Sadly, the school was about to be used, and the weather was threatening again, so we just had a short walk out in hand. He was very good, though a little hesitant because the wind was still up. I think the wind makes the world a whole different place for the critters. Max wasn't scared, exactly, but he was certainly alert.


He really seems to be listening to me these days, and responding quite well. Like somebody switched my pony for a co-operative one. I guess it's partly all the work and patience finally starting to pay off a bit, and it could also be another phase, to be followed by yet more stroppy hooliganism in the future.


Enjoy it while I have it, I guess!

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
The diary of a young horse and a not quite so young novice. What happens when you decide to return to riding after years away from it and suddenly find yourself buying a horse, and a very young horse at that? Who teaches who?