Sunday 16 December 2007

My Bay City Roller




Max is in his tartan rug with the neck hood now. I switched him over on Friday. Too cold! Well, I was too cold, therefore my pony needs to wrap up toasty warm.


Funny day, Friday, because it started out mild, and it was still above zero, but there was just something about the air. A bit foggy, a bit of an icy chill, and that was at 1.00 in the afternoon. So no way did I want him out in just his cardigan when the sun went down.


It has warmed up a little since then, but the night's are still cold, and I sleep better knowing he's bundled up. He's ripped one of the clasps on the neck attachment today, though. I think I can fix it myself. Little rug destroyer

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
The diary of a young horse and a not quite so young novice. What happens when you decide to return to riding after years away from it and suddenly find yourself buying a horse, and a very young horse at that? Who teaches who?